I love coralreefs, but I am worried about damaging them while diving. Do you have any diving tips?
There are many precautions you can take when diving to ensure that you keep the coral reef safe from harm:
- Coral is extremely delicate and even the lightest touch can destroy it
- Make sure all diving gear is firmly fastened so that it cannot catch onto or damage corals
- Do not remove anything living or dead out of the sea
- Avoid wearing gloves and kneepads when diving in a coral reef
- Set an example for other divers and help them be aware of protecting the reefs
Have more questions about the rivers, seas, or beaches in Israel?
Check out the full FAQ section on Zalul’s website by clicking on the link below:
Frequently Asked Questions